- Kristen Haffner on Here’s What to Do
- Tom Lounges on James Muhammad
- Jamie DeVriend on Results of 6th Annual Blood Drive Challenge
- Traveling Through the Pages | Northwest Indiana Business Quarterly Magazine | thomasarobb's Blog on Traveling Through the Pages
- Jacqueline Townsend on Trends in Retirement Living
NIPSCO is officially 100, but its history goes back much further.
by Rick A. Richards
There aren’t a lot of businesses that make it to 100 years. A century of anything is a milestone worth celebrating, and so it is for Northern Indiana Public Service Co., which on Aug. 2 marked the 100th anniversary of its incorporation.
“Our 100th anniversary was a special opportunity for …Read Full Article
GRIFFITH – “Bank on Northwest Indiana,” a program designed to help connect the region’s 21,700 “unbanked or underbanked” residents with free or low-cost bank accounts, financial education and other financial services was launched April 13.
The program, organized by the Lake Area United Way, brings together financial institutions and community partners to assist low-income working families who often fall prey to high fees typically …Read Full Article