- Jacqueline Townsend on Trends in Retirement Living
- JG Bowers on Construction Highlights
- Kerry Longo on NWIBQ names top CEOs, community leaders
- Honoring Innovation | CIVS Home | Purdue University Calumet | Center for Innovation through Visualization and Simulation on Current Issue
- Steve Dalton on LaPorte County intermodal plan moves ahead
Category: Interior Design
SCHERERVILLE – The four-story Plaza 833 at the southwest corner of U.S. 30 and U.S. 41 will be renovated by Fitzgerald Earles Architects and Associates.
The building is owned by LM Commercial Real Estate of suburban Chicago. The renovation includes a new entryway, lobby and atrium, work in each of the corridors of the building, along with a new lower level conference room, mailroom …Read Full Article
For many of the area’s executives, a significant portion of their day is spent in the office. More often than not, they work in formal surroundings with generic photos on the wall. Their functional office furniture offers no insight into their personality.
But sometimes the office reflects the boss’ personal tastes and immediately says something about the person who works there, the company’s history and …